Antique Royal Worcester Tea Service Tea for Two Chinese Pekin Pattern Circa 1912
Antique Royal Worcester Tea Service Tea for Two Chinese Pekin Pattern Circa 1912. A superb antique Royal Worcester tea for two service wonderfully and hand decorated in vibrant enamel paints in the Pekin Pattern.
Tea pot, Milk, Sugar, Cake plate, x2 Cups, x2 Saucers, x2 Side Plates. All pieces stamped with the Royal Worcester black puce stamp and RD Number.
Excellent condition- No damage or crazing. As shown this service is in very good condition for its age. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Cookware, Dinnerware & Serveware\Cup & Saucers".
antiques" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Shape: Round
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Porcelain
- Colour: Multicoloured
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Department: Adults
- Style: Chinese
- Material: Bone China, Ceramic, Porcelain
- Theme: British, Chinese Pekin
- Pattern: Chinese Pekin
- Type: Tea Cup & Saucer
- Capacity: tea for two
- Features: Date-Lined, Decorated, Decorative, Useable
- Year Manufactured: 1912
- Vintage: Yes
- Number of Items in Set: 11
- Origin: united kingdom
- Occasion: All Occasions
- Set Includes: Complete Tea Set
- Brand: Royal Worcester
- Production Style: Fine Porcelain
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919